Fringe is constructed by weaving brightly coloured wool yarns with two different shades of grey – a charcoal and a lighter smoke colour. The result is by turns bold and understated, as the primary colours fuse into monochromatic blocks.
The raw grey tones are evident at the edge of the design in a tactile, long fringe, which gives the rug its name. ‘The fresh colours and the fringed construction make this a happy fit into the home,’ comments Paris-based designer Daniel Costa.
- Produced in: India
- Production method: Hand woven
- Slight colour differences may occur
- Irregularities may occur as a result of the hand woven process
- Rug underlay recommended
- Round or odd shape not possible
- Block coloured edge at top (5cm, 2") and bottom (10cm, 4") of rug
- Fringes at the sides of the rug: 15cm (6")
- Rug measurements include edges and fringes
- Warranty: 2 years
- Production time: 6 – 9 weeks
- In Stock Options: 2 - 4 weeks / 0192, 0422
Composition: 100% pure New Zealand wool
Colours: 0192, 0422, 0622, 0722, 0922
Sizes Available: Width: 50 - 400 cm / Length: 80 - 1,000 cm
Additional Information: Please note that Kvadrat rugs are hand woven and are subject to a +/- 3% variation to the overall rug size. We recommend to always purchase an underlay for your rug. Please also use professional cleaners for care and maintenance of your rug.