Aram is handwoven with mixed yarns in finely nuanced colours using a traditional Sumak technique. The wide-meshed structure uses a lot of material, making it particularly soft and providing good insulation.
- Produced in: India
- Production method: Hand woven kelim made with Sumak technique
- Slight colour differences may occur
- Irregularities may occur as a result of the hand woven process
- Round rug will be produced without a border and will be calculated as a square
- Rug underlay recommended
- Odd shape not possible
- Fringes not possible
- Warranty: 2 years
- Production time: 14 – 17 weeks
- In Stock Options: 2 - 4 weeks / 0X03, 0X04
Composition: 100% pure New Zealand wool
Colours: 0121, 0151, 0171, 0181, 0191, 0251, 0271, 0351, 0441, 0511, 0521, 0591, 0631, 0661, 0721, 0731, 0741, 0921, 0951, 0981
Sizes Available: Width: 50 - 300 cm / Length: 80 - 600 cm
Additional Information: Please note that Kvadrat rugs are hand woven and are subject to a +/- 3% variation to the overall rug size. We recommend to always purchase an underlay for your rug. Please also use professional cleaners for care and maintenance of your rug.