Created through a combination of manually and mechanically spun yarns, Bold represents a union of past and present with its fusion of techniques and subtle irregularity.
Distinct and recognisable thanks to its distinct process of twisting, then hand-dyeing yarns so that the colour never completely penetrates the core of the yarn, Bold is an assured presence in any space.
- Produced in: India
- Production method: Hand woven
- Slight colour differences may occur
- Irregularities may occur as a result of the hand woven process
- Round or odd shape not possible
- Fringe length of 7 cm (2 3/4") at top and bottom of rug
- All colours available as block colours upon request
- Customisation of lock yarn possible, choose from the standard lock yarn colours
- Warranty: 2 years
- Production time: 6 – 9 weeks
- In Stock Options: 2 - 4 weeks / 0112
Composition: 100% pure New Zealand wool
Colours: 0112, 1072, 1082, 0222, 0242, 0272, 0362, 0442
Sizes Available: Width: 50 - 300 cm, Length: 80 - 400 cm
Additional Information: Please note that Kvadrat rugs are hand woven and are subject to a +/- 3% variation to the overall rug size. We recommend to always purchase an underlay for your rug. Please also use professional cleaners for care and maintenance of your rug.