Bambusa combines a rich, dense structure with vibrant colours to eye-catching effect. Designed by Ulf Moritz and Felix Diener, it has a very individual expression, which is vibrant yet understated.
The unusually dense structure of Bambusa contains over 1.9 million bamboo viscose yarns every square metre. Thanks to this compactness, the rug’s short 12 mm pile, and the sophisticated shimmer of its bamboo viscose yarns, it has a distinctively deep and elegant sheen.
Bambusa comes in 20 sophisticated colours, which are a modern interpretation of those used in ancient Persian rugs. These range from natural hues, such as wheat, cream and pale moss green, to bolder tones, such as deep red and teal.
- Produced in: United Kingdom
- Production method: Hand tufted
- Slight colour differences may occur
- One m² contains 1.9 million bamboo viscose threads. Therefore some may detach when the rug is in use, particularly with new rugs
- Rugs made with bamboo viscose will reduce the amount they shed but will not cease shedding completely. This will not affect the appearance or quality of the rug
- If a bamboo viscose rug gets wet it will take a few days to dry fully. Do not walk on it as it will damage the yarns. The (wet) rug should not be rubbed as the structure may change
- Round or odd shape possible, will be calculated as a rectangle or square
- Warranty: 2 years
- Production time: 6 – 9 weeks
Composition: 100% Bamboo Viscose
Colours: 1901 , 1902, 1903, 1904, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1909, 1910, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1917, 1918, 1919, 1920
Sizes Available: Width: 50 - 400 cm / Length: 80 - 700 cm / Diameter: 10 - 400 cm
Additional Information: Please note that Kvadrat rugs are hand woven and are subject to a +/- 3% variation to the overall rug size. We recommend to always purchase an underlay for your rug. Please also use professional cleaners for care and maintenance of your rug.