Aram is handwoven with mixed yarns in finely nuanced colours using a traditional Sumak technique. The wide-meshed structure uses a lot of material, making it particularly soft and providing good insulation.
- Produced in: India
- Production method: Hand woven kelim made with Sumak technique
- Slight colour differences may occur
- Irregularities may occur as a result of the hand woven process
- Round rug will be produced without a border and will be calculated as a square
- Rug underlay recommended
- Odd shape not possible
- Fringes not possible
- Warranty: 2 years
- Production time: 14 – 17 weeks
- In Stock Options: 2 - 4 weeks / 0X03, 0X04
Composition: 100% pure New Zealand wool
Colours: 0X01, 0X02, 0X03, 0X04, 0X05, 0X06, 0X07
Sizes Available: Width: 50 - 400 cm / Length: 80 - 600 cm / Diameter: 80 - 350 cm
Additional Information: Please note that Kvadrat rugs are hand woven and are subject to a +/- 3% variation to the overall rug size. We recommend to always purchase an underlay for your rug. Please also use professional cleaners for care and maintenance of your rug.