Created through a combination of manually and mechanically spun yarns, Bold represents a union of past and present with its fusion of techniques and subtle irregularity. Welcoming two new variations of the design, Bold Block and Bold Melange, along with a new palette of ranging from turmeric to an earthy brick red, Bold continues to define warmth and tactility which according to Hella Jongerius are “the most important and best known characteristics of a rug.” Distinct and recognisable thanks to its distinct process of twisting, then hand-dyeing yarns so that the colour never completely penetrates the core of the yarn, Bold is an assured presence in any space.
- Produced in: India
- Production method: Hand woven
- Slight colour differences may occur
- Irregularities may occur as a result of the hand woven process
- Round or odd shape not possible
- Fringe length of 7 cm (2 3/4") at top and bottom of rug
- Customisation of lock yarn possible, choose from the standard lock yarn colours
- Warranty: 2 years
- Production time: 6 – 9 weeks
Composition: 100% pure New Zealand wool
Colours: 0110, 0170, 0180, 0220, 0240, 0270, 0360, 0440, 0510, 0620, 0720, 0910, 0930, 0980
Sizes Available: Width: 50 - 300 cm, Length: 80 - 400 cm
Additional Information: Please note that Kvadrat rugs are hand woven and are subject to a +/- 3% variation to the overall rug size. We recommend to always purchase an underlay for your rug. Please also use professional cleaners for care and maintenance of your rug.